Monday, January 12, 2009

My new phone


My SE phone spoiled by Tiglet
just nice dat my line's plan ended *under my mum*
so decided to buy a new one.

Hmm... is either iphone or Samsung F480 pink
Yuan lai iphone no bluetooth, no fwd msg function, no radio..
All these r impt to mi.
In the end decided to get Samgsung pinky hp.

Due to out of stock in M1 so a M1 ger who attended to mi, suggested mi to make a reversation
n they would deliver to my hse with the new hp + contact.
I thk is service is quite nice as no nid to kip track when the stock is coming & no nid to queue up so i agreed.
Now prob cm...

On fri the person called and told mi dat the phone has arrived so I arranged the delivery on sat *suggested by the ger*
Then on sat I waited 2hrs miserably as I was having bad bad flu
Chked with the ger, she claimed dat it was sun.
I was very pek chek dat she nvr felt sry & kip denied.
I rem clearly dat she told mi to fix the delivery date at "tml" which is... SAT rite?

Lucky dat this model's price dropped on sat afternoon.
If nt I wld kip scolding & complaining & pek chek-ing till the thg is solved.
Sun my mum & mi not free - then hw?
No choice had to fix it on Monday which I had to take a half day leave as my mum dunno anything & had to tc of the doggie.

Hai... Such a mistake is a disaster or luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment