Friday, September 25, 2009

Decision making

Sometimes human will do some foolish, silly, ridiculous things when making critical decision within limited time.
Have u ever thought of what u have today regardless of career, BGR, friends, money, house, car, etc... is just a dream?
Just like one of the version of Doraemon's ending story, Doraemon is just a dream of Nobita.
Imagine tml I woke up, I was in 3yrs back whr I just grad frm poly, searching for jobs.
No max, no hams, no tiglet, no BFFs, no family probs...
Am I happy or sad?
Cant decide...


I thk I am a selfish person.
Because of dunno how to explain to my frds,
because of don't wan to break my promise,
because of thinking how to make it on time,
because of his words "I won't angry"
I made a remorseful decision...
Maybe to others this is small prob
but afew small probs can become a big issue.
Neither I can change nor amend anthing.
. . .
For now I need some re-balancing of my time, my attitude, my aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment