Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday the thirteen

My worst day.




1. Sick + 大姨妈
Had a bad stomach cramp until i vomited, shivered, dizzy and weakly.
This was the 3rd time
"it'll over soon" I kept telling myself while i was in life and death struggled.



2. Went out w Lp
we went to bugis again to buy cosmetic as according to WWY's news dat they had a beauty fair which offered a $10 off with every $100 purchased.
*the previous day went tog too*
With our careless & slow reaction, we bought 3 foundation tog then realised the voucher cld only use in beauty/perfume on nxt the nxt purchase.
Hai... Shld pay the 1st two then use the voucher on the 3rd one.



3. Forgot to bring the faulty charger
Another reason to go town was to change my camera's charger at service care center.
Usually I packed my bag in last min before I step out of my hse door.
I reminded myself dat I had to bring charger, camera and warranty. But somehw I forgot the main - CHARGER!!



4. Mahjong session
At nite I met up w my usual mj kakis
1st round of the 1st feng I lost $6.40 to Tiglet
continously, my title were quite gd but kept bomb by other parties.
After 6hrs "battle", I lost more than 30 bucks
*in between we brk awhile bcos they gt sthg to do*
Lucky Tiglet won and saved mi some, but still lost $13



Hai... My worst day of the week and hopefully is the whole month? Nonono.. shld be the whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment