Sunday, July 27, 2008

Its my Birthday

Lp & WWY specially prepared programs for me.
Hmm... wondering whr they bring mi to?
Wat is the meals of the day?
Any surprises?
Wat gift they prepared?

Woo... lots of qns on my mind.
The only thg I noe is
I'm the princess of the day ;D





Our 1st stop was Vivo City
Actually I knew it a few days b4
bcos WWY spilled the location *giggling*
Haha...




1st we had our lunch @ Modesto's Restaurant





Lp was drinking our soup of the day, Crema Di Funghi (Home-made cream of fresh mushroom soup, topped with cream) *my fav*
















The Garlic bread

















We ordered PIZZA AI WURSTEL (Tomato, cheese and chicken sausages) & PIZZA AL COTTO (Tomato, cheese and cooked pork ham)



































Dessert - TIRAMISU MODESTO'S (mascarpone cheese, espresso,
savoiardi fingers and coffee liqueur)


















Delicious!!

















Next is Movie time!!


















Its a story of a young 14 yrs old girl
Akari, her parents, her childhood frd,
and a dog named Socks.
A simple story that emphasizes on the little events in life
that bond companions, difficult choices
and sacrifices people make in the name of family
*Socks included of course*








Haha... They knew I loves to watch dog's movies so specially bought me to watch.
This show explores more on social responsibility
than mere puppy love,
while providing meaningful life lessons
without compromising its entertainment value
So be prepared to shed some tears by the time the end credits roll
Hmm... As compare w those doggie show I watched in the past, I prefered Hearty Paws



This is the movie trailer *sry... its w/o english subtitles*







After dat we went to...

































These r the pics dat I like the most among all...
See! The sky is so blue with yachts behind, looks like we gg out of the sea
Wooo...






































Yea... we at Marina!!
















We found dat here was the best lighting & atmosphere spot, so we....




WWY

















Me & my Lp

















Drinks
















Me & WWy had same thg - Seafood Aglio Olio






















Lp had Banana Salmon Exotica

















Movie Ticket!!
















FOund dat Tiolet's lighting was gd so decided to TAKE PiCs...





















Outside the restaraunt oso beautiful... take pic TOO~





































Find this special

























































Otw to a park


























































Isn't it beautiful?

















Hmm... wondering wat they thking abt o.O?

















Cheers

















Haha... Trying to be artistic

















Trying to take pic w/o flash, find its nicer w/o it but hard to forcus.

















Hee... Herb cm n fetch us to the nearest MRT *so swt of Herb*
Hoo... Mushroom cushion







Thx for giving me a wonderful,
unforgetable *make mi wear the crown for the whole day* day & the present
*I like it v much*

Thank you my BFF...
12 Jul 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment