Monday, July 14, 2008

Unpleasant facial

This was happen on 10th Jul

*hump*

I was so angry
angry ovr Modern Beauty
Nia... 蔡少芬 is the official spokesperson for the Modern Beauty Salon.
But now chng to another HK actress who I dunno.

okie, that day I booked 7pm for facial *The last time I went was abt six mths ago? I forgot le*
This STUPID facial salon is LOUSY... Reason?
*See the explaination below*


1. When I 1st stepped in, 1 of the manager approached me n checked for my profile. The 1st thg she talked abt was the balance of the package and asked whether I could pay the rest of the amt on dat day. WAT? 1st thg u tok to customer is abt MONEY? SCARE DAT I RUN OFF W/O PAYING? Is this the way how Modern Beauty teach their staff to serve customer?

I replied with abit deep harsh voice : "我就不能晚一点在还吗?
She replied politely : "nw do faster so that aft ur facial wont hv to wait."

This is nt the 1st time they did dat. The last visit, my bill was cleared so they nicely coaxed mi to upgrade my package, dunno bcos of the tea or dat day I was v impressed by the eye product's result or watever *I normally wont ezy being influenced* I upgraded my package by paying installment.


2. I unwillingly agreed to pay by VISA, I was asked to sit a small corridor area which is so call the waiting plc. I tot the whole process was quite fast *roughly abt 1hr -/+* and decided to eat my dinner at hm after I finished. I waited for abt mins w/o ANYBODY ATTENDING so I went out to look for the same lady and realised dat she was busy "helping" to settle my bills.

EXCUSE ME, I TOT U MENTION DAT i DUN HV TO WAIT?
Then y m i waiting for?

3. After doing facial... Ya, I could say dat quite gd. *back to topic* The manager told me dat I had to wait to sign for the doc for the transfering of my "old acc" to the new one. One of them *i thk is the senior among the 3* claimed dat she was THKING & PREPARING the doc for me while I was doing facial. Eventually, SHE LIED. I was thr looking at her writing & calling for somebody else to chk on hw to settle this matter FOR MORE THAN ONE AND HALF HRS.
In the 1st plc I dunno WHY THIS LIAR nid to thk so long to settle this thg... *I doubt she did prepared while im doing facial* I tot u guys shld prepared b4 hand and just get my signature and THAT IT!! WHY WASTING MY TIME? U thk I v free HUH? Is she the 1st day cm to wrk n do such transfering? Or I'm so SUAY dat dat day I was the 1st person to be transfered?

I was so ANGRY & SCOLDED them for wasting my time *dat time I was v hungry. Hmm... A hungry man is an angry man* In the end I just got 1 more facial - My frd advised me nt to be too nasty to them in case my nxt visit they might do sthg to my face? Hmm... I still left alot, cant give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment