Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Random updates

Haha... recently dl Loco Roco & Patapon to psp,
so nice to play!!
I'm addicted to it
Until nw my resume haven complete ;p


Hmm... Stay at hm too long,
everyday like dunno wat's time nw??
Hee... Today went shopping w sis oso lidat.
We shopped frm 2-7pm.
Bought alot of stuffs
Secret.
Will reveal soon ;D





Last week


Wednesday : Jap restaurant @ The Central






I like the noodle
reminds mi of jap's
esp the egg
Outside is cooked, inside is half-cooked
The best part is the egg york - Yummy!!
Too bad cant capture the egg york nicely.





Friday : Movie @ PS










Unexpected nice show.
I didnt knw dat it is part 3
Hmm... keen to watch the previous 2 parts.








I bought these figurings, isit cute??











New member - BerBer aka shui o






No comments:

Post a Comment